CUTTING YOUR OWN BANGS. (but you didn’t hear it from me…)
I DO NOT recommend this!!! If you are my client, I would tell you , you must see me as often as you like, FREE of charge in between cuts… But if you must :here is the best way…
1. Take only your existing bangs ( don’t try to add more and make sure there aren’t any long pieces that stray into your section ) and clip all remaining hair away from it.
2. Comb all hair down with a the wide tooth side of the comb ( less tension)
3. Then gather your section and twist it gently to the bridge of your nose ( sounds crazy I know ).
4. Right about at the the middle of your nose make one snip of your scissors .
5. DONE! This “action ” will make your bangs fall softly across your forehead and a little on the longer side ( we don’t want to look like our moms cut our bangs back in first grade!)
Sound a little scary??? It is! So come see me instead ! Xoxo