Most of you saw that I was recently in London …but what did I see in London? As far as fashion goes ? Here are 10 that stood out.
- Asymmetrical razored to shreds Bob haircut! Right around the jaw on one side and shaved on the other… Shredded to sh$T , fun, fashionable and free flowing … this haircut was every where !
- Winged eyeliner… I’m not sure if everyone is still dazed from Adele but EVERYONE is winging it… the fast food cashier, the high end sales women, the flight attendant. .. every gal was extending their line a bit farther than before..
- Long puffer jackets with fur hoods . Every where on the streets this was the desired way woman were bundling up for those brisk walks down Oxford Street .
- Shag hair cuts! Channeling Joan Jett! Layered hair is back! On short , medium or long hair … layered up.. throw in some pomade and rock it!
- Nylon bomber jackets . Every color… thrown over jeans, skirt even a formal . If you have the right attitude and confidence … this jacket will knock em dead !
- Knit hats with poms. No brainer… but literally everyone was wearing one! The cutest I saw was two poms that made the hat look like cat ears !
( I’m on the hunt for this personslly!)
- The 80 s! Agh… I’m sad to write this because I love love fashion but do not like the 80 s … yes I said it… I don’t like the 80s. It was every where… well hints of it. Bright colors , strips with polka dots … neon, etc ( I obviously don’t want to talk about it…)
- The color white !! Not just for parties or AFTER Easter ! It was worn everywhere!
- The colors navy blue and blood red together. Delish! Looks elegant !
- Fashion with tigers on it… this “mascot ” is hot right not … Roar!
Well, that’s what I saw with my own 2 eyes as I walked through the very crowded streets , road the tube and hailed the hackney.
London is a must… go experience it for yourself, ride The London Eye , shop Harrods, Selfridge and of course eat some fish and chips!