Are you scare when you pick up your flat iron and think about CURLING your hair with it? Do you envy your friends when they show up at happy hour with the latest trends of curls and say “its no big thing”. When you try it, you fear that you will be missing a section of hair tomorrow from burning a hole in your hair?
Rest assure, it REALLY is very simple and you too will be all the envy of your neighbors and friends with just a few simply steps and a little practice!
- Spray your hair with a heat protectant. Either blow dry in when your hair is wet or spritz it on dry hair ( making sure it’s made for dry hair )
- Section the hair into 1 inch sections, starting from the underneath. Piling the hair onto the top of your head, out of the way, securing it with clips.
- Using at least a 1 1/2 inch wide flat iron, feed the inch section from the scalp to about the middle of the hair in one fluid motion…when you get to the middle of the hair twist your wrist away from your face one turn and run the rest of the hair through the iron. Think of it like curling a ribbon with a scissor when wrapping a present.
- When you are done with a section, twist the hot section in place until its cool.
- Repeat all the way around the head…
- After the whole head is done, I like to run a shine serum through the hair for added luster! Viola! Envy Envy Envy in all the land! xoxo